Enjoy a story in the great outdoors! St. Louis Public Library is working with community partners to place Storybook Walks throughout St. Louis. Take in a great story as you enjoy a socially distanced walk.
Ruth Porter Mall Park Storybook Walk
We’ll feature new stories every month:
- July: Jabari Jumps by Gaia Cornwall
- August: When Grandma Gives You a Lemon Tree by Jamie L.B. Deenihan
- September: I Got the School Spirit by Connie Schofield-Morrison
- October: Scaredy Kate by Jacob Grant
- November: Grandma's Tiny House by JaNay Brown-Wood
- December: Snow Globe Wishes by Erin Dealey
Pop-up Storybook Walk at Francis Park
In July, we’re offering a special Storybook Walk in Francis Park, in partnership with the St. Louis Hills Neighborhood Association. You can find the Storybook Walk along the path that runs past the playground, near the intersection of Donovan Ave and Walsh St. This walk will feature the story A Piglet Named Mercy by Kate DiCamillo.
The StoryWalk® Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, Vermont and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Library.