Have items ready for pickup but don't want to get out of your car? Try our Curbside Pickup Service at four St. Louis Public Library locations.
Curbside Pickup Service is available at:
• Buder Library, 4401 Hampton Ave.
• Carpenter Library, 3309 S. Grand Avenue
• Central Library, 1301 Olive Street (Locust Street Entrance)
• Julia Davis Library, 4415 Natural Bridge
Hours for pickup
10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday through Saturday
Not available on Sunday
First, place items on hold using slpl.org or the SLPL mobile app. Select one of the four participating Curbside Pickup Service locations as your desired pickup Library.
- Once you are notified via email that your hold is ready. Call 314-539-0364 to schedule a pickup time. Items must be picked up the same day service is requested.
- When you arrive to pick up your holds, pull into the space reserved for Curbside Pickup
- Call the phone number on the Curbside Pickup sign to let them know you have arrived and have your Library card out and ready