St. Louis Public Library is offering Curbside Pickup Service at 12 locations beginning on Monday, November 30. All items can be checked out and picked up using our Curbside Pickup Services. All locations are currently closed to the public.
Curbside is available at:
- Baden Library, 8448 Church Road
- Barr Library - 1701 South Jefferson Avenue
- Carondelet Library - 6800 Michigan Avenue
- Buder Library, 4401 Hampton Avenue
- Carpenter Library, 3309 S. Grand Avenue
- Central Library, 1301 Olive Street (Locust Street Entrance)
- Divoll Library, 4234 North Grand Avenue
- Julia Davis Library, 4415 Natural Bridge Road
- Kingshighway Library, 2260 South Vandeventer Avenue
- Machacek Library, 6424 Scanlan Avenue
- Schlafly Library, 225 N Euclid Avenue (Euclid Street Entrance)
- Walnut Park Library, 5760 West Florissant Avenue
Hours for pickup
11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays
1 p.m.- 7 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays
11 a.m - 5 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays
First, place items on hold using slpl.org or the SLPL mobile app. Select one of the 12 participating Curbside Pickup Service locations as your desired pickup Library.
- Once you are notified via email that your hold is ready. Call 314-241-2288 to schedule a pickup time. Items must be picked up the same day service is requested.
- When you arrive to pick up your holds, pull into the space reserved for Curbside Pickup or if walking, stand by the space.
- Text the phone number on the Curbside Pickup sign to let them know you have arrived and if driving, pop your trunk so staff can place the items in the trunk.