St. Louis Public Library offers Curbside and Walk-Up Services at 13 locations. Items can be picked up using curbside or walk-up services at the locations below during normal operating hours. In addition to picking up checked-out items via curbside, customers can also use this service to pick up mobile print jobs.
Curbside and Walk-Up Services are available at:
- Baden Library, 8448 Church Road, 314-388-2400
- Barr Library - 1701 South Jefferson Avenue, 314-771-7040
- Buder Library, 4401 Hampton Avenue, 314-352-2900
- Cabanne Library, 1106 Union Blvd., 314-367-0717
- Carondelet Library - 6800 Michigan Avenue, 314-752-9224
- Carpenter Library, 3309 S. Grand Avenue, 314-772-6586
- Central Library, 1301 Olive Street (Locust Street Entrance), 314-241-2288
- Divoll Library, 4234 North Grand Avenue, 314-534-0313
- Julia Davis Library, 4415 Natural Bridge Road, 314-383-3021
- Kingshighway Library, 2260 South Vandeventer Avenue, 314-771-5450
- Machacek Library, 6424 Scanlan Avenue, 314-781-2948
- Schlafly Library, 225 N Euclid Avenue (Euclid Street Entrance), 314-367-4120
- Walnut Park Library, 5760 West Florissant Avenue, 314-383-1210
How to use Curbside Service:
First, place items on hold using slpl.org or the SLPL mobile app. Select one of the 13 participating Curbside and Walk-Up Services locations as your desired pickup Library.
- Once you are notified via email that your hold is ready. Call the Branch location (numbers listed above) to schedule a pickup time. Items must be picked up the same day service is requested.
- When you arrive to pick up your holds, pull into the space reserved for Curbside Pickup, or if walking, stand by the space.
- Call the phone number on the Curbside Pickup sign to let them know you have arrived and if driving, pop your trunk so staff can place the items in the trunk.