How to Submit and Pick Up Your Print Jobs at the St. Louis Public Library
Send your documents to the Library to be printed from your home computer, smartphone or tablet!
- Go to mobileprint.slpl.org
- Login with your St. Louis Public Library card and PIN
3. Select the Upload button
4. Choose the file you would like to print from your device.
5. Your document will now appear in the Job List of Mobile Print.
6. If you would like to print multiple copies, double-sided or in color, check the box beside your document and update the Print Options in the lower right-hand corner.
- Your document is ready to print and will stay in the print queue for 24 hours. Note: If you need to add funds to your account please see step 10.
- Proceed to any SLPL location and log in to the Copier/Printer with your library card and PIN number.
- After you log in, select Print Queue and you will see your print job(s) ready to be released. Do so by tapping the check box and pressing the print button.
- To add money to your print credit, select the Add Funds button:
- Choose the amount you want to add with a minimum of $5. Check the agreement box and click the blue "Continue to Payment" button.
- You will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction. If you already have Paypal, use your account. Or you can choose to Pay with a Debit or Credit Card and checkout as a guest.
- Follow the instruction on the PayPal website. After your transaction is complete you will be sent back to MobilePrint.slpl.org and your new print credit balance will be shown. Note: See step 8 to get your prints.