Hotspots are unsecured wireless networks. Borrowers agree to use Hotspots at their own risk.
Hotspot borrowers are cautioned against transmitting sensitive or personal information, including credit card information, and do so at their own risk.
Hotspot Internet usage is filtered in compliance with CIPA.
How to connect your device to the T-Mobile Hotspot:
Locate the Hotspot's Wi-Fi Name and Password on the front of the Hotspot
- The Hotspot does not need to be plugged in to work.
- To turn on, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds
- Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled on your device - laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Wait for the Wi-Fi icon to turn green. (see image below)
- Once it is green, search from your device for the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Search from your device for the available WiFi networks and select the appropriate SSID (located on the front of the device).
- Enter the network password located on the front of the Hotspot.
- Your device will display a message indicating it has connected to the SLPL Wi-Fi network.
- Connect to the Internet.
If you need help using a Hotspot, call T-Mobile at 844-361-1310