How to Submit and Pick Up Your Print Jobs at the St. Louis Public Library
Send your documents to the Library to be printed from your home computer, smartphone or tablet!
- Go to mobileprint.slpl.org
- Login with your St. Louis Public Library card and PIN
3. Select the Upload button
4. Choose the file you would like to print from your device.
5. Your document will now appear in the Job List of Mobile Print.
6. If you would like to print multiple copies, double-sided or in color, check the box beside your document and update the Print Options in the lower right hand corner.
7. Your document is ready to print. Call the Branch location to schedule a time to pick up your print job using our curbside pickup service.
**Please note, uploaded and unprinted documents will only be saved for 48 hours in MobilePrint.
8. When you arrive at the Library, call the phone number on the curbside pickup sign and a staff member will deliver your items!