Request a reservation for a Cricut using the form below!
Reservations can be made up to a week in advance and will be confirmed by a staff member via phone or email. Cricuts are available at all Creative Experience locations.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cricuts are available for in-library use during normal business hours.
- Cricuts are available on a walk-in or reservation basis. Reservations are encouraged but not required.
- If it is your first time using the Cricut or if you need assistance using the Cricut, it is recommended that you make a Tech Connect appointment to ensure that there is a staff member available to assist you one-on-one.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the completion of their project. You must be logged into and using the computer during the duration of your Cricut project.
- The Library has cardstock and vinyl materials available for purchase to use with the Cricut. Email email@example.com for more information and pricing. Availability varies.
- If you are using your own materials, ensure that they are approved for use with the Cricut Maker. Find out more about the approved materials and uses here.
- There is only a charge to use the Glowforge if you purchase materials from the Library. The monthly print credit on your Library card can be used towards these materials.
- Please note, if you are using your own materials it is helpful to bring an extra piece of material for Library staff to test and determine the correct laser settings.