Fill out the form below to submit a file to be 3D printed! 3D print jobs will be sent to the printer by Library staff. 3D printers are available at all Creative Experience locations. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Acceptable file type: .stl
- Maximum size: 10” x 6” x 6.7”
- Staff reserves the right to deny any print job that violates the Library’s 3D Printer Policy.
- Files will be printed exactly as they are submitted. Staff will not modify the file.
- Please allow 14 business days for your file to be printed.
- 3D print submissions will be limited to 24 hours per job
- You will be notified via email or phone when your item is ready for pick up.
- Completed items will be held for 14 days.
- Maximum file size for the online form is 30MB. If you are experiencing issues uploading your file, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, opens a new window
- The cost for a 3D print is $1 for every 10 grams of filament with a minimum charge of $1 per print. Charges are rounded to the nearest dollar. Once staff receive the completed form, you will be notified of the cost. Items will not be printed until you confirm the cost.
- You can use your free monthly print credit towards 3D prints.
- We do not charge for failed prints.
- Each month, you can print one item for free, up to 50 grams of filament.
- We can only accept 10 print projects at a time. Once your 10 projects are completed, another set of projects can be submitted.
3D Print Request Form
"*" indicates required fields