Calling all tweens and teens! We are looking for YOU to design a new library card for St. Louis Public Library. Through your design, show us why St. Louis Public Library is a place for everyone.
How to enter:
- You need to be a student in grades 6-12 who currently attends school or homeschool in the City of St. Louis, or lives in the City of St. Louis but attends school elsewhere.
- You do not need to have a library card.
- Print out and turn in this entry form at any St. Louis Public Library location.
- Prefer to create a digital image? We have a form for that!
- Limit one entry per person.
- Submit your entry in person by 5:00 PM CT or online by 11:59 PM CT on January 14, 2023.
- The artwork must be original.
- Digital artwork should be 243 pixels x 153 pixels with a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- File formats accepted: pdf, jpg or eps.
- November 1, 2022: The library card design contest opens!
- January 14, 2023: The last day to submit your design!
- February 16-28, 2023: The final 15 artists are contacted.
- May 1, 2023: The winner is announced! The new design is available for customers.
- May 1-30, 2023: The final 15 designs are on display at Central Library.
- May 11, 2023: The winner and finalists are invited to a celebratory event in the Carnegie Room at Central Library.
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
All entries become the property of the St. Louis Public Library. St. Louis Public Library is granted permission to use the artwork at its discretion.