Calling all kids, tweens and teens!
We are looking for YOU to design a new library card for the St. Louis Public Library. Through your design, show us how you can explore at the St. Louis Public Library.
Judges will be looking for three things in your design:
• How well the design fits the theme
• Representing the Library positively
How to enter:
• You must be between the age of 6 to 18 and currently live in or attends school in the city . (No library card is needed!)
• Turn in your entry form at any St. Louis Public Library location or online.
• Submit your entry in person by 5 p.m. CT on December 30, 2023 or online by 11:59 p.m. CT on December 31, 2023.
• Limit one entry per person.
• Artwork must be original.
• Artwork should be a minimum of 6.4 x 4 inches.
• Digital artwork should be 243 x 153 pixels with a resolution of at least 300 dpi. - File formats accepted: JPEG, PNG, PDF
• Friday, September 1, 2023: The library card design contest opens!
• Saturday, December 30, 2023: The last day to submit your design!
• February 2, 2024: The finalist artists are contacted.
• Wednesday, May 1, 2024: The winner is publicly announced! The new design is available for customers. The winner and finalists are invited to a celebratory event in the Carnegie Room at Central Library.
• May 1-30, 2024: The finalist designs are on display at Central Library.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries become the property of the St. Louis Public Library. St. Louis Public Library is granted permission to use the artwork at its discretion.