Submit a file to be created using our laser cutter with the form below!
Requests will be sent to the Glowforge by Library staff. The Glowforge is only available at Barr’s Creative Experience.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Acceptable file types: .svg (preferred), .jpg, .png, and .pdf
- Maximum Size: Maximum material size is 12” x 20” and the maximum printable area is 11” x 19.5”. For best results, use ¼” or thinner material.
- The Library has wood and acrylic materials available for purchase to use with the laser cutter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.
- If you are using your own materials, ensure that they are approved for use with the Glowforge. Find out more about the approved materials and uses here.
- Please note, if you are using your own materials it is helpful to bring an extra piece of material for Library staff to test and determine the correct laser settings.
- There is only a charge to use the Glowforge if you purchase materials from the Library. The monthly print credit on your Library card can be used towards these materials.
- Staff reserves the right to deny any print job that violates the Library’s Technology Acceptable Use Policy.
- Files will be printed exactly as they are submitted and specified on the form. Aside from resizing the image, staff will not modify the file.
- Please allow 7 business days for your project to be created.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your item is ready for pick up.
- Completed items will be held for 14 days.
- Maximum file size for the online form is 30 MB. If you are experiencing issues uploading your file, please email email@example.com