Our Carpenter, Julia Davis and Schlafly locations are official Passport Acceptance Facility for the U.S. Department of State.
Carpenter is located at 3309 South Grand Blvd.
Julia Davis is located at 4415 Natural Bridge Ave.
Schlafly Library is located at 225 North Euclid Ave.
Passport Service Hours
- Monday – Friday / 9:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday / 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday / 1 – 4:30 p.m.
All fees are payable by check or money order only. Application Fees / All Fees associated with your passport application are determined by the U.S. Department of State and can differ depending on the services requested. Fees can be determined by visiting the fees page on the travel.state.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take?
- Each application takes approximately 30-40 minutes to process.
What do I need to bring?
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship. Original documents are required and will be returned to you in the mail by the State Department.
- Current photo ID
- A color passport photo, 2x2.
- Check or money orders for processing fees.
How long does it take to get my passport?
- The application processing takes 4-6 weeks but could take up to 8 weeks. Expedited service (2-3 weeks) is available for an additional fee.