- How can I renew my card while the library is closed?
Library cards that expired after 2/16/2020 have been automatically renewed until 5/31/2020. If your card expired prior to that date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I renew my items?
All library items will automatically be renewed through 5/31/2020. This includes telescopes, Book Club in a Bag, and Interlibrary Loans.
- Can I return my items in the book drop?
Library book drops will be closed. Please keep all of your library items until we reopen.
- Will I receive overdue or hold notices?
The library will not send overdue or hold notices while we are closed. You will still receive eBlasts from our Marketing Department concerning library news and updates.
- I have been waiting for an item I placed on hold before the library closed. Will I lose my place in line?
The library will freeze all holds while we are closed. All customers will keep their place in line, and all holds that were available for pickup will still be waiting on the holds shelf when the library reopens.