Want to join in on the fun at your Library, check out the newest video games, use the Internet, or download today’s popular tunes for FREE? Why not get a Library card?
With your card you can:
- check out books, magazines, music, movies, video games, and more.
- access the Internet using our computers or yours via Wi-Fi.
- download eBooks, eAudio books, or Freegal music.
- access library databases at any time at the Library or from home or school.
- hang out in the Teen Lounge.
GETTING A LIBRARY CARD IS EASY. HERE’S HOW:
Come in to any of our Locations. Library cards are FREE to St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and St. Charles County residents as well as persons attending school or working in St. Louis City. Others can obtain a card for a fee. Teens who are unaccompanied by an adult can receive their own Library card by returning a completed application with their legal guardian’s signature and proof of address. Library cards are valid for one year. And must be renewed each year on or before your birthday. Contact Customer Service at 314.539.0373 for questions regarding card eligibility.
There is so much to see and do at a Branch near you. So get a Library Card and start your own “novel” adventure too.