United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) introduces: FINANCIAL MANAGER
What is Financial Manager?
The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has launched Financial Manager, a new, easy to use online fee payment management tool.
* Store Payment Methods
* Assign User Permissions
* Receive Email Notifications
* Generate Custom Reports
Financial Manager will be released phases. The first has just occurred. When Financial Manager goes live, the current Financial Profile system and Office of Finance On-Line Shopping Page will be turned off and replaced with Financial Manager and the Patent Maintenance Fees Storefront.
Future releases will continue to improve your online fee payment management options. By the final release of Financial Manager, you will be able to complete most of your financial activities with the USPTO online with speed and accuracy.
Financial Manager will provide you with new capabilities to:
Store and Manage Payment Methods
* Maintain credit/debit card, deposit account, and/or electronic funds transfer EFT) information for use in future payments.
Assign Secure User Permissions
* Provide customizable access to your stored payment method(s), assigning other Financial Manager
users one or more of the following permissions:
* Fee Payer
* Funds Manager
Receive Administrative Notifications
* Receive administrative email notifications based on your permission(S) for each stored payment method.
General Custom Reports
* View recent transactions and administrative history; view and export transaction searches and monthly statements as PDF, Excel, and/or CSV files.
Any questions you may have can be sent to email@example.com.