Registering a trademark is a way to protect a brand.
One of the challenges that arises with trademarks is counterfeiting. The USPTO is offering a free forum to learn more about it:
If you are interested in learning brand protection and anti-counterfeiting strategies, join us for a free, full-day conference on June 6 at the USPTO headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. Experts from the government and private sector will take an in-depth look at effectively combating counterfeit goods and strengthening your brand.
Topics covered will include:
- Fighting counterfeits in a global market
- Utilizing new technologies to protect brands
- Enlisting allies in the fight against counterfeiting
- Consumer protection and counterfeits
- What government can do to help
If you plan to be in Alexandria, Virginia, register to attend at this link .This link will also let you attend remotely (from St. Louis and beyond!), and to review the agenda ahead of time.