What is Breathwork?
Breathwork is a therapeutic, active-meditation practice that uses conscious, connected breathing techniques for achieving inner peace and feelings of well-being. Join Audrey Cook, certified Breathwork instructor and massage therapist, as she leads both an informational and instructional session on the art of Breathwork at the Schlafly Library.
- Some benefits of Breathwork are:
- Relief from stress, anxiety and depression.
- Boosts feelings of joy and gratitude.
- Improves energy levels and stimulates circulation.
- Improves self-esteem and feelings of personal empowerment.
- Deepens meditation and expands awareness.
Beginners are welcome! A Yoga mat is recommended but not necessary. Registration is required, and each session is limited to twenty. There will be three sessions. Click on your preferred session to register for free: