St. Louis, MO . . . The St. Louis Public Library’s popular NOT SO QUIET! Concert Series is in high gear with FREE lunchtime concerts in the Old Post Office Plaza, located between 8th & 9th Streets on Locust, in the heart of dynamic downtown St. Louis. Enjoy your lunch with fresh air, sun, and live music every Friday in June and July from Noon to 1 p.m. All concerts are FREE and open to the public.
This summer’s NOT SO QUIET! Concert Series lineup continues to sizzle with some of the most diverse and popular musical acts in the region including:
* June 18: Bottoms Up Blues Gang (Blues)
* June 25: Dennis Stroughmatt et L’Esprit Creole (Creole/Folk)
* July 2: Raw Earth (Urban Tribal Fusion)
* July 9: Kraig Kenning (Americana/Blues)
* July 16: Dogtown Allstars (Funk)
* July 23: Kevin Lucas Orchestra (Indie Jazz/Pop)
* July 30: Park Avenue Jazz (Jazz)
[PLEASE NOTE: In case of bad weather, concerts will be cancelled.]
For details, visit www.slpl.org or call 314-206-6779.
The NOT SO QUIET! Concert Series is made possible by a generous grant from Downtown Now!
# # #