Tips for first-time users:
- Search under the letter "T" for bands with "The" as the first word of their name. Search for artists by their first name followed by their last name.
- Use 'Advanced Search' to search by composer, genre, artist, song, or album.
- Check out the browsing areas, Artists A to Z (bottom of page) and the genre lists (menu bar).
- Use 'Recent Downloads' if your download attempt was incomplete.
- The service works with any MP3 player, including iPod, and can be loaded into iTunes. It works on both PCs and Macs.
- Wishlist feature is an option under consideration.
- Requirements for optimum display: Internet Explorer version 7 or higher, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. Flash Player version 10 or higher required.
Grab your valid St. Louis Public Library card and start Listening.